- Name: Republic of Colombia
- Area: Located in northwestern South America, total area 1.141.748 Km2
- Capital District: Bogotá, D.C., Distrito Capital
- Main Cities: Medellín, Cali, Barranquilla, Santa Marta, Manizales, Bucaramanga and Cartagena.
- Religion: 95% of the population is Catholic
- Language: the official language is Spanish
- Currency: Colombian peso (COP)
- Population: 44'000,000.
- Climate: Tropical climate, with no seasons. The country has three mountain ranges that determine the climate.
Low regions temperature: 75ºF - 80ºF
High regions temperature: 50ºF - 60ºF
- Power: 110 Volt, 60HZ Electric plug type: Types A and B
- Housing: there are a wide variety of houses and apartments
- Education: Colombian education system is of high quality. There are international school institutions (IB schools), single sex schools, and co-educational schools. Also there are American, German, French, Italian, Hebrew, and other nationalities schools.